Vacuum Dehydration Unit
Fully automatic vacuum dehydration unit
(VDU) heats oil before injecting it into vacuum chambers. It extracts free
and dissolved moisture, air and gases from the oil. Vacuum dehydration unit
incorporates electrically operated vacuum pump, which is oil filled as well
as double or single stage. The dehydration unit is mobile trolley mounted, compact and
user friendly. VDU is used for dehydrating hydraulic oil, lubricating oil,
engine oil, transmission oil, engine flushing oil, gear box oil, etc.
- Avoids oxidation and extends oil change.
- Avoids wear of machine compenents due to poor lubrication of
moisture adulterated oil.
- Maintain load bearing capacity of oil by keeping it free from
moisture, air and gases.
- Removes traces of moisture, dissolved air and entrapped
gasses from the oil.
- Indirect and controlled heating of oil.
- No loss of oil yielding 100% recovery after dehydration.
- Pollution free process as no chemical reaction involved.
- Unattended continuous operation after initial start-up till
completion of process.
- All properties of liquid being cleaned are maintained.
- Offline cleaning ensures uninterrupted manufacturing process.
- Diesel, hydel and thermal power plants
- Hot and cold rolling mills
- Machine lubrication systems
- Low & High pressure diecasting machines
- Precision machines tools
- Injection & blow moulding machines
- Heavy duty earth moving / mining equipments & power
- Test stands
- MDH - 50
stage, oil filled, vacuum pump with FAD 100 lits./min.
HP, 1 PH, 230 Volts
Trochoidal design internal gear pump specially designed for
suction under vacuum.
|Motor - 1
HP, 3 PH, 415 Volts
under vacuum conditions.
absorbed moisture from, oil down to self saturation
control for oil.
level control for oil.
Yes! I am Interested